Welcome to third grade!
Miss Woolf's class
Hi, welcome to my website.
I am so excited for this school. This is my first year in third grade. I was in kindergarten for four years. This is my fifth year teaching at Brennan Woods.
Here are some fun facts about me.
*I enjoy watching football and many other sports(my dad and brother coach football at Kirkwood High School)
*My mom, dad and brother are also teachers (my parents are retired)
*I have a black lab mix named Belle
*I have my masters plus 15
*My undergraduate is in Educational Studies from Valparasio University in Valparasio, Indiana.
*I received my masters is in Early Childhood from Webster University in Webster Groves, Missouri.
Miss Woolf's third grade news:
* Book reports: (1 fiction December book report due on Thursday, December 18th) (1 fiction and 1 non-fiction book report in January, due Friday, January 30th)
* Half-day : The students will have a half-day of school on Friday, December 19th.
* Winter Party Our Winter Party is on Friday, December 19th from 10:00 am to 10:45 am.
* School Sing-a-long : The school sing-a-long is on Friday, December 19th at 9:00am to 10:00 am.
* Winter Break : Our Winter Break begins on Monday, December 22nd and it goes through Sunday, January 4th. The students will return to school on Monday, January 5th.