It's time to talk with Mrs. Huth about what you've learned regarding both dinosaurs and expository story structures. Before your conference, use the following questions to help focus your learning. She will be asking you about these things.
- Why is it important to pay attention to the story structure of the expository writing you are reading?
- Provide examples of when you might use each structure.
- What was most difficult for you during your study of dinosaurs?
- What was the easiest for you during your study of dinosaurs?
- Which story structure is the easiest for you to follow?